(this page updated 8/31/14)
Types of Memberships
- Womens Clubs – any woman
- Juniors Clubs – younger women (usually meet at night)
- Juniorette Clubs – middle school, junior high and high school aged girls
Benefits of Membership
- As a member of this organization you will have the opportunity to work with women of all ages on the international, regional, state, district and local level to serve the needs of your community
- By joining one of our49 clubs across the state of Michigan you become a member of one of the oldest and largest women’s volunteer service organizations in the world: The General Federation of Women’s Clubs.
- As a member of our Federation, you will enhance your own personal growth by working in one or more of the six Community Service Programs or with one or more of our Special Projects. Read more by visiting our About Us page.
New Club Information
- If there is not a club in your area, please consider starting one. We will be happy to work with you and supply you with the necessary materials and all the support you will need.
- For more information about developing a New Club (or becoming a member of an existing club), please contact Membership Chairman, Sue Johnson at email@example.com.